FUE Hair Transplant Treatment
Dr. Mardanzai and his staff meticulously assess your hair loss and work with you to create an individualized treatment plan to restore hair in areas of balding.
Steps of FUE
The new hairline is designed to keep the existing hairline and the desired results in mind. The design includes the projected number of grafts to create a natural-looking hairline.
Local anesthesia is applied to the donor and recipient areas of the scalp to keep the patient comfortable during the procedure.
- Site Making
Sites are created in the scalp by making incisions where the graft will be implanted. Hair follicles are individually removed from the donor area of the scalp and placed in the sites.
The hair grafts are excised from the donor area and then counted and prepared for implantation
The hair grafts are placed in the sites created by the surgeon. Hair follicles are strategically placed to match the natural curvature of the hair of the patient.
Benefits of FUE
- FUE hair transplant method doesn't leave any visible scar.
- The donor area from where the follicular units are being harvested looks unaffected, without any wounds.
- This procedure confers a natural look and permanent result.
- It requires just minimal maintenance after surgery on the affected area.
- Minimal postoperative pain and reduce overall recovery time.
Disadvantages of FUE
- Limited number of graft is available for transplantation.
Who Should Do FUE Hair Implant?
- Men with patterned hair loss
- Women with male patterned baldness
- Patients with a scalp scar
- Lack of facial hair
- Congenital hair loss
Cost of FUE
FUE hair transplant costs vary. The total cost of FUE depends on the type of FUE procedure performed and the number of grafts a patient needs.
FUE requires more skill and experience. The success rate of the FUE procedure can be as high as 100% with a graft survival rate of 90%. Please call our office to schedule. Northern California 925-736-1000. Southern California 949-218-8188.
Orange countys leading hair implant center.